Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: philippines
- The Republic of the Philippines, a Southeast Asian country comprised of over seven thousand islands in the Pacific Ocean, composed of the Philippine archipelago.
- The Philippine Islands, an archipelago in Southeast Asia, that forms the basis of the Philippine republic.
- Do not confuse with Philippians.
- (country): Normally used in the singular since it is the name of a country.
Republic of the Philippines
Philippines f pl
- plural form of feminine form of