Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» English language » Lemmas
- Category:English adjectives: English terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:English adverbs: English terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:English conjunctions: English terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:English determiners: English terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:English interjections: English terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:English morphemes: English word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:English nouns: English terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:English numerals: English terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:English particles: English terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:English postpositions: English adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:English prepositions: English adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:English pronouns: English terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:English verbs: English terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "English lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 369,533 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)