Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Unicode name||PLUS SIGN|
- (arithmetic, algebra) addition, additive operation
- 3 + 2 = 5
- (mathematics) positiveness
- +5 is different than −5
- (genetics) wild type
- (mathematics) from the positive side
- is the same as
- (mathematics) disjoint union, coproduct
- (mathematics, logic) exclusive disjunction
- (chess notation) check
- A placeholder standing for the international call prefix in phone numbers.
- Sure, call me if you want. My number is +496919725.
- (computing) When placed between key names, indicates that they should be pressed simultaneously.
- Press Ctrl+C to copy!
- (informal) and
+ (standard spelling plus)
+ (standard spelling più)