Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (broadcasting) The designing, scheduling or planning of a radio or television program / programme
- "The network changed its programming to mess with DVRs again."
- (computing) The act of writing a computer program.
- "Management wanted to know how much programming the project would need."
- The software that controls a machine, or the logic or expressed in such software; operating instructions
- A robot's programming doesn't allow for love.
Hyponyms of „programming“
activity of writing a computer program