Category:English verb forms
English verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:English gerunds: English verbs that are conjugated to indicate ongoing events at unspecified moments.
- Category:English verb irregular forms: English verb forms that don't follow standard patterns of conjugation.
- Category:English participles: English verbs not fully conjugated, usually to be used in compound conjugations.
- Category:English verb simple past forms: English verbs that are conjugated to indicate events before the current moment.
- Category:English verb singular forms: English verbs that are conjugated to express quantification of only one grammatical subject.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Entries should not be added directly into this category, but rather into the categories it contains.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "English verb forms"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 41,713 total.(previous 200) (next 200)