Category:English verb forms
English verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:English gerunds: English verbs that are conjugated to indicate ongoing events at unspecified moments.
- Category:English verb irregular forms: English verb forms that don't follow standard patterns of conjugation.
- Category:English participles: English verbs not fully conjugated, usually to be used in compound conjugations.
- Category:English verb simple past forms: English verbs that are conjugated to indicate events before the current moment.
- Category:English verb singular forms: English verbs that are conjugated to express quantification of only one grammatical subject.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Entries should not be added directly into this category, but rather into the categories it contains.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "English verb forms"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 42,927 total.(previous 200) (next 200)