All terms in English should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:English.
Please see Wiktionary:About English for considerations about English entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry English.
- Category:en:All topics: English words categorized by subject.
- Category:English morphemes: Morphemes used to form English words.
- Category:English combining forms: Forms of words used to form English words
- Category:English parts of speech: English terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:English phrases: English groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:English lexicons: English words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional English: English words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:English names: English words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:English symbols: English characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:English rhymes: Lists of English words by rhymes.
- Category:English citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific English terms.
- Category:English appendices: Miscellaneous information about English language.
- Category:Requests (English): English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User en: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in English.
- Category:English templates: English templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 79 subcategories, out of 79 total.