All terms in English should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:English.
Please see Wiktionary:About English for considerations about English entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry English.
- Category:English lemmas: English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:English phrases: English groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:English symbols: English characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:English terms by usage: English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:English names: English words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:English terms by etymology: English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from English: Categories with terms derived from English in various specific languages.
- Category:English rhymes: Lists of English words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional English: English words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:en:All topics: English words categorized by subject.
- Category:English citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific English terms.
- Category:English appendices: Miscellaneous information about English language.
- Category:Requests (English): English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User en: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in English.
- Category:English templates: English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 63 subcategories, out of 63 total.