Category:Tok Pisin language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tok Pisin language
This is the main category of the Tok Pisin language.
Information about Tok Pisin:
|Canonical name||Tok Pisin|
|Language family||pidgins or creole|
- Category:Tok Pisin lemmas: Tok Pisin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tpi:All topics: Tok Pisin terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tok Pisin entry maintenance: Tok Pisin entries, or entries in other languages containing Tok Pisin terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tok Pisin phrases: Tok Pisin groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Tok Pisin templates: Tok Pisin templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tok Pisin terms by etymology: Tok Pisin terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tok Pisin terms by usage: Tok Pisin terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tok Pisin: Categories with terms derived from Tok Pisin in various specific languages.
- Category:User tpi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tok Pisin.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.