Category:Jamaican Creole language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Jamaican Creole language
This is the main category of the Jamaican Creole language.
Information about Jamaican Creole:
|Canonical name||Jamaican Creole|
|Language family||pidgins or creole|
- Category:Jamaican Creole lemmas: Jamaican Creole lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:jam:All topics: Jamaican Creole terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Jamaican Creole entry maintenance: Jamaican Creole entries, or entries in other languages containing Jamaican Creole terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Jamaican Creole terms by etymology: Jamaican Creole terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Jamaican Creole terms by usage: Jamaican Creole terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Jamaican Creole: Categories with terms derived from Jamaican Creole in various specific languages.
- Category:User jam: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Jamaican Creole.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.