Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:English indefinite pronouns: English pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:English interrogative pronouns: English pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:English personal pronouns: English pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:English possessive pronouns: English pronouns that indicate ownership.
- Category:English pronominal adverbs: English adverbs that are formed by combining a pronoun with a preposition.
- Category:English relative pronouns: English pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► English relative pronouns (0 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "English pronouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 447 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)
- each other
- Appendix:English third-person singular pronouns
- every man Jack
- everybody and their brother
- everybody and their dog
- everyone and his brother
- everyone and their brother
- everyone and their dog
- everyone and their mother
- everyone else
- he or she
- her ass
- her butt
- Her Maj
- Her Majesty
- her nibs
- Her Royal Highness
- his ass
- his butt
- His Imperial Majesty
- His Maj
- His Majesty
- his nibs
- His Royal Highness