Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
anywhere (not comparable)
- In or at any location or an unknown location.
- I don't know where I left my keys. They could be anywhere.
- I'd rather be anywhere else.
- To (in the direction of) any location or an unknown location.
- Anywhere you go in France, there will be bread and wine with dinner.
- I'm staying home today. I'm not going anywhere.
- Are you going anywhere special this weekend?
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked