Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ɛv.ɹi.(h)weə(ɹ)/, X-SAMPA: /"Ev.ri:.(h)we@(r)/
- (US) IPA: /ɛv.ɹi.(h)wɛɹ/, X-SAMPA: /"Ev.ri.(h)wEr/
Audio (US) (file)
everywhere (not comparable)
- In or to all locations under discussion.
- He delivers the mail everywhere on this street.
- We went everywhere at the school - we talked to all the teachers in their classrooms.
- (colloquial) In or to a few or more locations.
- We went to Europe last year and went everywhere: Berlin, Paris, London, and Madrid.
- When I shop for shoes, I like to look everywhere.
- I've looked everywhere in the house and still can't find my glasses.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
at all places