Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» French language » Lemmas
- Category:French adjectives: French terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:French adverbs: French terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:French conjunctions: French terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:French determiners: French terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:French interjections: French terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:French morphemes: French word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:French nouns: French terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:French numerals: French terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:French particles: French terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:French prepositions: French adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:French pronouns: French terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:French verbs: French terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "French lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 47,803 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)