All terms in French should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:French.
Please see Wiktionary:About French for considerations about French entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry French.
- Category:French lemmas: French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:French morphemes: Morphemes used to form French words.
- Category:French phrases: French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:French symbols: French characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:French lexicons: French terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:French names: French words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:French etymologies: French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from French: Categories with terms derived from French in various specific languages.
- Category:French rhymes: Lists of French words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional French: French words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:fr:All topics: French words categorized by subject.
- Category:French citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific French terms.
- Category:French appendices: Miscellaneous information about French language.
- Category:Requests (French): French entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User fr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in French.
- Category:French templates: French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.