Category:Old French language
All terms in Old French should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old French.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old French for considerations about Old French entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old French.
- Category:Old French lemmas: Old French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old French phrases: Old French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Old French symbols: Old French characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Old French terms by usage: Old French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old French: Categories with terms derived from Old French in various specific languages.
- Category:Old French rhymes: Lists of Old French words by their rhymes.
- Category:fro:All topics: Old French words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old French citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Old French terms.
- Category:Old French appendices: Miscellaneous information about Old French language.
- Category:Requests (Old French): Old French entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User fro: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old French.
- Category:Old French templates: Old French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Old French language"
This category contains only the following page.