Category:Old French language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old French language
This is the main category of the Old French language.
Information about Old French:
|Canonical name||Old French|
- Category:Old French lemmas: Old French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fro:All topics: Old French terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old French appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old French.
- Category:Old French entry maintenance: Old French entries, or entries in other languages containing Old French terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old French phrases: Old French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Old French: Old French terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Old French): Old French entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Old French rhymes: Lists of Old French words by their rhymes.
- Category:Old French symbols: Old French written signs.
- Category:Old French templates: Old French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old French terms by etymology: Old French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old French terms by usage: Old French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old French: Categories with terms derived from Old French in various specific languages.
- Category:User fro: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old French.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
Pages in category "Old French language"
This category contains only the following page.