» All languages » Proto-Italic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Italic language.
Information about Proto-Italic:
Proto-Italic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Italic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Italic lemmas: Proto-Italic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:itc-pro:All topics: Proto-Italic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Italic entry maintenance: Proto-Italic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Italic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Italic templates: Proto-Italic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Italic terms by etymology: Proto-Italic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Italic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Italic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Proto-Italic language"
This category contains only the following page.