Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Occitan language
- Category:Occitan lemmas: Occitan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:oc:All topics: Occitan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Occitan names: Occitan words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Occitan phrases: Occitan groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Occitan: Occitan terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Occitan): Occitan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Occitan symbols: Occitan written signs.
- Category:Occitan templates: Occitan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Occitan terms by etymology: Occitan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Occitan terms by usage: Occitan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Occitan: Categories with terms derived from Occitan in various specific languages.
- Category:Occitan terms needing attention: Occitan terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User oc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Occitan.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Occitan language"
This category contains only the following page.