All terms in Occitan should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Occitan.
Please see Wiktionary:About Occitan for considerations about Occitan entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Occitan.
- Category:Occitan lemmas: Occitan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Occitan phrases: Occitan groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Occitan symbols: Occitan characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Occitan terms by usage: Occitan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Occitan names: Occitan words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Occitan terms by etymology: Occitan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Occitan: Categories with terms derived from Occitan in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Occitan: Occitan words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:oc:All topics: Occitan words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Occitan): Occitan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User oc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Occitan.
- Category:Occitan templates: Occitan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Occitan language"
This category contains only the following page.