All terms in Occitan should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Occitan.
Please see Wiktionary:About Occitan for considerations about Occitan entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Occitan.
- Category:oc:All topics: Occitan words categorized by subject.
- Category:Occitan morphemes: Morphemes used to form Occitan words.
- Category:Occitan parts of speech: Occitan terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Occitan phrases: Occitan groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Occitan lexicons: Occitan words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Occitan: Occitan words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Occitan names: Occitan words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Occitan etymologies: Occitan terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Occitan: Words derived from Occitan in various languages.
- Category:Occitan symbols: Occitan characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Occitan): Occitan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User oc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Occitan.
- Category:Occitan templates: Occitan templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.