Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Latin language
This is the main category of the Latin language.
Information about Latin:
- Category:Latin lemmas: Latin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:la:All topics: Latin terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Latin appendices: Pages containing additional information about Latin.
- Category:Latin entry maintenance: Latin entries, or entries in other languages containing Latin terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Latin names: Latin terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Latin phrases: Latin groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Latin rhymes: Lists of Latin words by their rhymes.
- Category:Latin symbols: Latin written signs.
- Category:Latin templates: Latin templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Latin terms by etymology: Latin terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Latin terms by usage: Latin terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Latin: Categories with terms derived from Latin in various specific languages.
- Category:User la: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Latin.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz|
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.