All terms in Latin should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Latin.
Please see Wiktionary:About Latin for considerations about Latin entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Latin.
- Category:la:All topics: Latin words categorized by subject.
- Category:Latin morphemes: Morphemes used to form Latin words.
- Category:Latin combining forms: Forms of words used to form Latin words
- Category:Latin parts of speech: Latin terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Latin phrases: Latin groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Latin lexicons: Latin words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Latin names: Latin words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Latin etymologies: Latin terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Latin: Words derived from Latin in various languages.
- Category:Latin symbols: Latin characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Latin rhymes: Lists of Latin words by rhymes.
- Category:Latin citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Latin terms.
- Category:Latin appendices: Miscellaneous information about Latin language.
- Category:Requests (Latin): Latin entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User la: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Latin.
- Category:Latin templates: Latin templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.