Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Latin language » Lemmas
- Category:Latin adjectives: Latin terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Latin adverbs: Latin terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Latin conjunctions: Latin terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Latin determiners: Latin terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Latin interjections: Latin terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Latin morphemes: Latin word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Latin nouns: Latin terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Latin numerals: Latin terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Latin particles: Latin terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Latin prepositions: Latin adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Latin pronouns: Latin terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Latin verbs: Latin terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Latin lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 19,826 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)