Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Latin language » Morphemes
Morphemes used to form Latin words.
- Category:Latin prefixes: Affixes located at the beginning of Latin words.
- Category:Latin suffixes: Affixes located at the end of Latin words.
- Category:Latin infixes: Affixes located inside Latin words.
- Category:Latin interfixes: Affixes used to join two Latin words or morphemes together.
- Category:Latin combining forms: Forms of Latin words that do not occur independently, but are used when joined with other words.