Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Latin word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Latin morpheme forms: Latin morphemes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Latin combining forms: Forms of Latin words that do not occur independently, but are used when joined with other words.
- Category:Latin infixes: Affixes inserted inside Latin words.
- Category:Latin interfixes: Affixes used to join two Latin words or morphemes together.
- Category:Latin prefixes: Affixes attached to the beginning of Latin words.
- Category:Latin suffixes: Affixes attached to the end of Latin words.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz|