Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Latin words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Latin noun forms: Latin nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Latin indeclinable nouns: Latin nouns that do not display additional grammatical relations by means of declension.
- Category:Latin irregular nouns: Latin nouns that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Latin uncountable nouns: Latin nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Latin proper nouns: Latin nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Latin nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 9,424 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)