Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category contains Latin verbs: Latin words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Latin verb forms: Latin verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Latin irregular verbs: Latin verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Latin defective verbs: Latin verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Latin deponent verbs: Latin verbs that have active meanings but are not conjugated in the active voice.
- Category:Latin impersonal verbs: Latin verbs that do not indicate actions, occurrences or states of any specific grammatical subject.
- Category:Latin phrasal verbs: Latin verbs accompanied by particles, such as prepositions and adverbs.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Latin verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 4,708 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)