All terms in Neapolitan should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Neapolitan.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Neapolitan.
- Category:Neapolitan lemmas: Neapolitan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Neapolitan morphemes: Morphemes used to form Neapolitan words.
- Category:Neapolitan lexicons: Neapolitan terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Neapolitan names: Neapolitan words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Neapolitan etymologies: Neapolitan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Neapolitan: Categories with terms derived from Neapolitan in various specific languages.
- Category:nap:All topics: Neapolitan words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Neapolitan): Neapolitan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User nap: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Neapolitan.
- Category:Neapolitan templates: Neapolitan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.