Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Neapolitan language
This is the main category of the Neapolitan language.
Information about Neapolitan:
- Category:Neapolitan lemmas: Neapolitan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nap:All topics: Neapolitan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Neapolitan entry maintenance: Neapolitan entries, or entries in other languages containing Neapolitan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Neapolitan names: Neapolitan terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Neapolitan rhymes: Lists of Neapolitan words by their rhymes.
- Category:Neapolitan templates: Neapolitan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Neapolitan terms by etymology: Neapolitan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Neapolitan terms by usage: Neapolitan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Neapolitan: Categories with terms derived from Neapolitan in various specific languages.
- Category:User nap: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Neapolitan.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Neapolitan lemmas (12 c, 646 e)
- ► nap:All topics (10 c, 0 e)
- ► Neapolitan entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Neapolitan rhymes (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Neapolitan shortenings (1 c, 0 e)