Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Walloon language
This is the main category of the Walloon language.
Information about Walloon:
- Category:Walloon lemmas: Walloon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:wa:All topics: Walloon terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Walloon entry maintenance: Walloon entries, or entries in other languages containing Walloon terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Walloon templates: Walloon templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Walloon terms by etymology: Walloon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Walloon terms by usage: Walloon terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Walloon: Categories with terms derived from Walloon in various specific languages.
- Category:User wa: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Walloon.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Walloon lemmas (11 c, 360 e)
- ► wa:All topics (11 c, 0 e)
- ► Walloon entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Walloon figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Walloon non-lemma forms (2 c, 11 e)
Pages in category "Walloon language"
This category contains only the following page.