Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Proper noun 
- The Romance language commonly spoken until the middle of the 20th century in parts of southern Belgium and northern France (around Givet).
Walloon (plural Walloons)
- An inhabitant of Wallonia, of Belgian nationality, nowadays generally French-speaking, but also possibly German-speaking.
- An inhabitant of the region of southern Belgium and northern France (around Givet), usually of Belgian nationality.
an inhabitant of Wallonia
Walloon (not comparable)
- Referring to the French-speaking people of southern Belgium and parts of northern France.
- Referring to the Romance language spoken by this people.
referring to the French-speaking people of southern Belgium
referring to the Romance language
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
See also 
- Wiktionary's coverage of Walloon terms
- Appendix:Walloon Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Walloon