All terms in Italian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Italian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Italian for considerations about Italian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Italian.
- Category:it:All topics: Italian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Italian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Italian words.
- Category:Italian parts of speech: Italian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Italian phrases: Italian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Italian lexicons: Italian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Italian: Italian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Italian names: Italian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Italian etymologies: Italian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Italian: Words derived from Italian in various languages.
- Category:Italian symbols: Italian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Italian rhymes: Lists of Italian words by rhymes.
- Category:Italian citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Italian terms.
- Category:Italian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Italian language.
- Category:Requests (Italian): Italian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User it: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Italian.
- Category:Italian templates: Italian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.