Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Italian language
This is the main category of the Italian language.
Information about Italian:
- Category:Italian lemmas: Italian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:it:All topics: Italian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Italian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Italian.
- Category:Italian entry maintenance: Italian entries, or entries in other languages containing Italian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Italian names: Italian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Italian phrases: Italian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Italian: Italian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Italian rhymes: Lists of Italian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Italian symbols: Italian written signs.
- Category:Italian templates: Italian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Italian terms by etymology: Italian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Italian terms by usage: Italian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Italian: Categories with terms derived from Italian in various specific languages.
- Category:User it: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Italian.
|Top – A À B C D E É È F G H I Í Ì Î J K L M N O Ó Ò P Q R S T U Ú Ù V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.