Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Italian language » Lemmas
- Category:Italian adjectives: Italian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Italian adverbs: Italian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Italian conjunctions: Italian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Italian determiners: Italian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Italian interjections: Italian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Italian morphemes: Italian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Italian nouns: Italian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Italian numerals: Italian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Italian prepositions: Italian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Italian pronouns: Italian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Italian verbs: Italian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Italian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 82,322 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)