All terms in Romanian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Romanian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Romanian for considerations about Romanian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Romanian.
- Category:ro:All topics: Romanian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Romanian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Romanian words.
- Category:Romanian parts of speech: Romanian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Romanian phrases: Romanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Romanian lexicons: Romanian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Romanian: Romanian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Romanian names: Romanian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Romanian etymologies: Romanian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Romanian: Words derived from Romanian in various languages.
- Category:Romanian symbols: Romanian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Romanian rhymes: Lists of Romanian words by rhymes.
- Category:Romanian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Romanian language.
- Category:Requests (Romanian): Romanian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ro: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Romanian.
- Category:Romanian templates: Romanian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.