Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Romanian language
This is the main category of the Romanian language.
Information about Romanian:
- Category:Romanian lemmas: Romanian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ro:All topics: Romanian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Romanian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Romanian.
- Category:Romanian entry maintenance: Romanian entries, or entries in other languages containing Romanian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Romanian names: Romanian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Romanian phrases: Romanian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Romanian: Romanian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Romanian rhymes: Lists of Romanian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Romanian symbols: Romanian written signs.
- Category:Romanian templates: Romanian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Romanian terms by etymology: Romanian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Romanian terms by usage: Romanian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Romanian: Categories with terms derived from Romanian in various specific languages.
- Category:User ro: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Romanian.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.