All terms in Portuguese should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Portuguese.
Please see Wiktionary:About Portuguese for considerations about Portuguese entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Portuguese.
- Category:Portuguese lemmas: Portuguese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Portuguese morphemes: Morphemes used to form Portuguese words.
- Category:Portuguese phrases: Portuguese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Portuguese symbols: Portuguese characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Portuguese terms by usage: Portuguese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Portuguese names: Portuguese words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Terms derived from Portuguese: Categories with terms derived from Portuguese in various specific languages.
- Category:Portuguese rhymes: Lists of Portuguese words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional Portuguese: Portuguese words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:pt:All topics: Portuguese words categorized by subject.
- Category:Portuguese citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Portuguese terms.
- Category:Portuguese appendices: Miscellaneous information about Portuguese language.
- Category:Requests (Portuguese): Portuguese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User pt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Portuguese.
- Category:Portuguese templates: Portuguese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.