Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Portuguese language
- Category:Portuguese lemmas: Portuguese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:pt:All topics: Portuguese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Portuguese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Portuguese.
- Category:Portuguese names: Portuguese words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Portuguese phrases: Portuguese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Portuguese: Portuguese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Portuguese): Portuguese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Portuguese rhymes: Lists of Portuguese words by their rhymes.
- Category:Portuguese symbols: Portuguese written signs.
- Category:Portuguese templates: Portuguese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Portuguese terms by etymology: Portuguese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Portuguese terms by usage: Portuguese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Portuguese: Categories with terms derived from Portuguese in various specific languages.
- Category:Portuguese terms needing attention: Portuguese terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User pt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Portuguese.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Á Â À É Ê Í Ó Ô Ú|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.