Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Portuguese language » Lemmas
- Category:Portuguese adjectives: Portuguese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Portuguese adverbs: Portuguese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Portuguese conjunctions: Portuguese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Portuguese determiners: Portuguese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Portuguese interjections: Portuguese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Portuguese morphemes: Portuguese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Portuguese nouns: Portuguese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Portuguese numerals: Portuguese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Portuguese particles: Portuguese terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Portuguese prepositions: Portuguese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Portuguese pronouns: Portuguese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Portuguese verbs: Portuguese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Á Â À É Ê Í Ó Ô Ú|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Portuguese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 24,450 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)