All terms in Catalan should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Catalan.
Please see Wiktionary:About Catalan for considerations about Catalan entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Catalan.
- Category:Catalan lemmas: Catalan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Catalan phrases: Catalan groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Catalan symbols: Catalan characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Catalan terms by usage: Catalan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Catalan names: Catalan words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Catalan terms by etymology: Catalan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Catalan: Categories with terms derived from Catalan in various specific languages.
- Category:Catalan rhymes: Lists of Catalan words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional Catalan: Catalan words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ca:All topics: Catalan words categorized by subject.
- Category:Catalan citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Catalan terms.
- Category:Catalan appendices: Miscellaneous information about Catalan language.
- Category:Requests (Catalan): Catalan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ca: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Catalan.
- Category:Catalan templates: Catalan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.