Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Catalan language
This is the main category of the Catalan language.
Information about Catalan:
- Category:Catalan lemmas: Catalan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ca:All topics: Catalan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Catalan appendices: Pages containing additional information about Catalan.
- Category:Catalan entry maintenance: Catalan entries, or entries in other languages containing Catalan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Catalan names: Catalan terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Catalan phrases: Catalan groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Catalan: Catalan terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Catalan): Catalan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Catalan rhymes: Lists of Catalan words by their rhymes.
- Category:Catalan symbols: Catalan written signs.
- Category:Catalan templates: Catalan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Catalan terms by etymology: Catalan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Catalan terms by usage: Catalan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Catalan: Categories with terms derived from Catalan in various specific languages.
- Category:User ca: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Catalan.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.