All terms in Catalan should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Catalan.
Please see Wiktionary:About Catalan for considerations about Catalan entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Catalan.
- Category:ca:All topics: Catalan words categorized by subject.
- Category:Catalan morphemes: Morphemes used to form Catalan words.
- Category:Catalan parts of speech: Catalan terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Catalan phrases: Catalan groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Catalan lexicons: Catalan words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Catalan: Catalan words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Catalan names: Catalan words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Catalan etymologies: Catalan terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Catalan: Words derived from Catalan in various languages.
- Category:Catalan symbols: Catalan characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Catalan rhymes: Lists of Catalan words by rhymes.
- Category:Catalan citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Catalan terms.
- Category:Catalan appendices: Miscellaneous information about Catalan language.
- Category:Requests (Catalan): Catalan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ca: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Catalan.
- Category:Catalan templates: Catalan templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.