Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Venetic language
» All languages » Venetian language
This is the main category of the Venetian language.
Information about Venetian:
- Category:Venetian lemmas: Venetian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:vec:All topics: Venetian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Venetian entry maintenance: Venetian entries, or entries in other languages containing Venetian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Venetian names: Venetian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Regional Venetian: Venetian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Venetian templates: Venetian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Venetian terms by etymology: Venetian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Venetian terms by usage: Venetian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Venetian: Categories with terms derived from Venetian in various specific languages.
- Category:User vec: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Venetian.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Venetian lemmas (11 c, 2289 e)
- ► vec:All topics (13 c, 0 e)
- ► Venetian entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Venetian shortenings (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Venetian contractions (0 c, 2 e)