Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Venetian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or relating to Venice.
relating to Venice
Venetian (plural Venetians)
inhabitant of Venice (city)
- The Romance language spoken mostly in the Veneto region of Italy, sometimes considered to be a dialect of Italian. It should not be confused with Venetic, an extinct Indo-European language once spoken in the same area.
- The form of this language spoken in Venice.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Venetian terms
- Venetian language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Venetian language
- ISO 639-3 code vec (SIL)
- Linguist List entry for Venetic, code vec