Category:English terms derived from Celtic languages
Terms in English that originate from Celtic languages. This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► English terms derived from Brythonic languages (7 c, 6 e)
- ► English female given names from Celtic (3 c, 11 e)
- ► English male given names from Celtic (3 c, 13 e)
- ► English terms derived from Gaulish (1 c, 58 e)
- ► English terms derived from Goidelic languages (6 c, 11 e)
- ► English terms derived from Proto-Celtic (0 c, 29 e)
Pages in category "English terms derived from Celtic languages"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.