Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Sicilian language
This is the main category of the Sicilian language.
Information about Sicilian:
- Category:Sicilian lemmas: Sicilian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:scn:All topics: Sicilian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sicilian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Sicilian.
- Category:Sicilian entry maintenance: Sicilian entries, or entries in other languages containing Sicilian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sicilian phrases: Sicilian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sicilian templates: Sicilian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Sicilian terms by etymology: Sicilian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Sicilian terms by usage: Sicilian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Sicilian: Categories with terms derived from Sicilian in various specific languages.
- Category:User scn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sicilian.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Sicilian language"
This category contains only the following page.