Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Friulian language
This is the main category of the Friulian language.
Information about Friulian:
- Category:Friulian lemmas: Friulian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fur:All topics: Friulian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Friulian entry maintenance: Friulian entries, or entries in other languages containing Friulian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Friulian names: Friulian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Friulian phrases: Friulian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Friulian templates: Friulian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Friulian terms by etymology: Friulian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Friulian terms by usage: Friulian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Friulian: Categories with terms derived from Friulian in various specific languages.
- Category:User fur: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Friulian.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.