Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Romansch language
This is the main category of the Romansch language.
Information about Romansch:
- Category:Romansch lemmas: Romansch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:rm:All topics: Romansch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Romansch entry maintenance: Romansch entries, or entries in other languages containing Romansch terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Romansch: Romansch terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Romansch symbols: Romansch written signs.
- Category:Romansch templates: Romansch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Romansch terms by etymology: Romansch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Romansch terms by usage: Romansch terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Romansch: Categories with terms derived from Romansch in various specific languages.
- Category:User rm: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Romansch.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Romansch lemmas (11 c, 1657 e)
- ► rm:All topics (14 c, 0 e)
- ► Romansch entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Romansch non-lemma forms (3 c, 101 e)
- ► Romansch symbols (1 c, 0 e)