All terms in Asturian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Asturian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Asturian for considerations about Asturian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Asturian.
- Category:Asturian parts of speech: Asturian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Asturian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Asturian words.
- Category:Asturian phrases: Asturian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Asturian symbols: Asturian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Asturian lexicons: Asturian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Asturian names: Asturian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Asturian etymologies: Asturian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Asturian: Categories with terms derived from Asturian in various specific languages.
- Category:ast:All topics: Asturian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Asturian): Asturian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ast: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Asturian.
- Category:Asturian templates: Asturian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
Pages in category "Asturian language"
This category contains only the following page.