Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Asturian language » Lemmas
- Category:Asturian adjectives: Asturian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Asturian adverbs: Asturian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Asturian conjunctions: Asturian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Asturian determiners: Asturian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Asturian interjections: Asturian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Asturian morphemes: Asturian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Asturian nouns: Asturian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Asturian numerals: Asturian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Asturian particles: Asturian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Asturian prepositions: Asturian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Asturian pronouns: Asturian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Asturian verbs: Asturian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Asturian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 4,221 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)