» All languages » Kazakh language
This is the main category of the Kazakh language.
Information about Kazakh:
- Category:Kazakh lemmas: Kazakh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kk:All topics: Kazakh terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Kazakh entry maintenance: Kazakh entries, or entries in other languages containing Kazakh terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Kazakh names: Kazakh terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Kazakh phrases: Kazakh groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Kazakh symbols: Kazakh written signs.
- Category:Kazakh templates: Kazakh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Kazakh terms by etymology: Kazakh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Kazakh terms by usage: Kazakh terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Kazakh: Categories with terms derived from Kazakh in various specific languages.
- Category:User kk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Kazakh.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Kazakh language"
This category contains only the following page.