All terms in Kazakh should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Kazakh.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Kazakh.
- Category:Kazakh lemmas: Kazakh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kazakh phrases: Kazakh groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Kazakh symbols: Kazakh characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Kazakh lexicons: Kazakh terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Kazakh names: Kazakh words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Kazakh etymologies: Kazakh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Kazakh: Categories with terms derived from Kazakh in various specific languages.
- Category:kk:All topics: Kazakh words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Kazakh): Kazakh entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User kk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Kazakh.
- Category:Kazakh templates: Kazakh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Kazakh language"
This category contains only the following page.