Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Mandarin language » Symbols
Mandarin written signs.
- Category:Mandarin diacritical marks: Mandarin glyphs that are added to characters to modify the their sounds or meanings.
- Category:Mandarin Han characters: Mandarin symbols of the Han logographic script, which can represent sounds or convey meanings directly.
- Category:Mandarin letters: Mandarin symbols that represent single sounds. Variations of letters, such as letters with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
- Category:Mandarin numeral symbols: Mandarin symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Mandarin punctuation marks: Mandarin symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.