Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Mongolian language
This is the main category of the Mongolian language.
Information about Mongolian:
- Category:Mongolian lemmas: Mongolian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mn:All topics: Mongolian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Mongolian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Mongolian.
- Category:Mongolian entry maintenance: Mongolian entries, or entries in other languages containing Mongolian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Mongolian phrases: Mongolian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Mongolian symbols: Mongolian written signs.
- Category:Mongolian templates: Mongolian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Mongolian terms by etymology: Mongolian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Mongolian: Categories with terms derived from Mongolian in various specific languages.
- Category:User mn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Mongolian.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.