Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Navajo language
This is the main category of the Navajo language.
Information about Navajo:
- Category:Navajo lemmas: Navajo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nv:All topics: Navajo terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Navajo appendices: Pages containing additional information about Navajo.
- Category:Navajo entry maintenance: Navajo entries, or entries in other languages containing Navajo terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Navajo names: Navajo terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Navajo phrases: Navajo groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Navajo symbols: Navajo written signs.
- Category:Navajo templates: Navajo templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Navajo terms by etymology: Navajo terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Navajo terms by usage: Navajo terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Navajo: Categories with terms derived from Navajo in various specific languages.
- Category:User nv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Navajo.
|Top – A a B b Ch ch Chʼ chʼ D d Dl dl Dz dz E e G g Gh gh H h Hw hw I i J j K k Kʼ kʼ Kw kw L l Ł ł M m N n O o S s Sh sh T t Tʼ tʼ Tł tł Tłʼ tłʼ Ts ts Tsʼ tsʼ W w X x Y y Z z Zh zh|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.