Proto-Mon-Khmer is a hypothetical language. Words and roots in Proto-Mon-Khmer are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, Proto-Mon-Khmer should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Proto-Mon-Khmer.
- Category:mkh-pro:All topics: Proto-Mon-Khmer words categorized by subject.
- Category:Proto-Mon-Khmer morphemes: Morphemes used to form Proto-Mon-Khmer words.
- Category:Proto-Mon-Khmer parts of speech: Proto-Mon-Khmer terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Proto-Mon-Khmer etymologies: Proto-Mon-Khmer terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Mon-Khmer: Words derived from Proto-Mon-Khmer in various languages.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Proto-Mon-Khmer language"
This category contains only the following page.