Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tamil language
This is the main category of the Tamil language.
Information about Tamil:
- Category:Tamil lemmas: Tamil lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ta:All topics: Tamil terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tamil appendices: Pages containing additional information about Tamil.
- Category:Tamil phrases: Tamil groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Tamil): Tamil entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Tamil symbols: Tamil written signs.
- Category:Tamil templates: Tamil templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tamil terms by etymology: Tamil terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tamil terms by usage: Tamil terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tamil: Categories with terms derived from Tamil in various specific languages.
- Category:Tamil terms needing attention: Tamil terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User ta: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tamil.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.