Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Tamil language » Lemmas
- Category:Tamil adjectives: Tamil terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tamil adverbs: Tamil terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tamil conjunctions: Tamil terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tamil interjections: Tamil terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tamil nouns: Tamil terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tamil numerals: Tamil terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tamil pronouns: Tamil terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tamil verbs: Tamil terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Tamil lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 440 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)