Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Telugu language » Lemmas
- Category:Telugu adjectives: Telugu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Telugu adverbs: Telugu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Telugu conjunctions: Telugu terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Telugu interjections: Telugu terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Telugu morphemes: Telugu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Telugu nouns: Telugu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Telugu numerals: Telugu terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Telugu particles: Telugu terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Telugu prepositions: Telugu adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Telugu pronouns: Telugu terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Telugu verbs: Telugu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – అ ఆ ఇ ఈ ఉ ఊ ఋ ౠ ఌ ౡ ఎ ఏ ఐ ఒ ఓ ఔ అం అః క ఖ గ ఘ ఙ చ ఛ జ ఝ ఞ ట ఠ డ ఢ ణ త థ ద ధ న ప ఫ బ భ మ య ర ల వ ళ శ ష స ఱ హ|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Telugu lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 7,980 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)