Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Telugu language
This is the main category of the Telugu language.
Information about Telugu:
- Category:Telugu lemmas: Telugu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:te:All topics: Telugu terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Telugu names: Telugu words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Telugu phrases: Telugu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Telugu): Telugu entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Telugu symbols: Telugu written signs.
- Category:Telugu templates: Telugu templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Telugu terms by etymology: Telugu terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Telugu terms by usage: Telugu terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Telugu: Categories with terms derived from Telugu in various specific languages.
- Category:Telugu terms needing attention: Telugu terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User te: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Telugu.
|Top – అ ఆ ఇ ఈ ఉ ఊ ఋ ౠ ఌ ౡ ఎ ఏ ఐ ఒ ఓ ఔ అం అః క ఖ గ ఘ ఙ చ ఛ జ ఝ ఞ ట ఠ డ ఢ ణ త థ ద ధ న ప ఫ బ భ మ య ర ల వ ళ శ ష స ఱ హ|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.