Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tetum language
This is the main category of the Tetum language.
Information about Tetum:
|Language family||Central Malayo-Polynesian|
- Category:Tetum lemmas: Tetum lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tet:All topics: Tetum terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tetum entry maintenance: Tetum entries, or entries in other languages containing Tetum terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tetum templates: Tetum templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tetum terms by etymology: Tetum terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Tetum: Categories with terms derived from Tetum in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Tetum lemmas (7 c, 109 e)
- ► tet:All topics (10 c, 0 e)
- ► Tetum entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Tetum language"
This category contains only the following page.