Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Tibetan language » Lemmas
- Category:Tibetan adjectives: Tibetan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tibetan adverbs: Tibetan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tibetan conjunctions: Tibetan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tibetan interjections: Tibetan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tibetan morphemes: Tibetan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tibetan nouns: Tibetan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tibetan numerals: Tibetan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tibetan particles: Tibetan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tibetan pronouns: Tibetan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tibetan verbs: Tibetan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Tibetan lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 486 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)