Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tibetan language
This is the main category of the Tibetan language.
Information about Tibetan:
- Category:Tibetan lemmas: Tibetan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bo:All topics: Tibetan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tibetan appendices: Pages containing additional information about Tibetan.
- Category:Tibetan entry maintenance: Tibetan entries, or entries in other languages containing Tibetan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tibetan symbols: Tibetan written signs.
- Category:Tibetan templates: Tibetan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tibetan terms by etymology: Tibetan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tibetan terms by usage: Tibetan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tibetan: Categories with terms derived from Tibetan in various specific languages.
- Category:User bo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tibetan.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
Pages in category "Tibetan language"
This category contains only the following page.