Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tibetan language
This is the main category of the Tibetan language.
Information about Tibetan:
- Category:Tibetan lemmas: Tibetan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bo:All topics: Tibetan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tibetan appendices: Pages containing additional information about Tibetan.
- Category:Tibetan entry maintenance: Tibetan entries, or entries in other languages containing Tibetan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tibetan symbols: Tibetan written signs.
- Category:Tibetan templates: Tibetan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tibetan terms by etymology: Tibetan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tibetan terms by usage: Tibetan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tibetan: Categories with terms derived from Tibetan in various specific languages.
- Category:User bo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tibetan.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Tibetan lemmas (10 c, 491 e)
- ► Tibetan entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Tibetan modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Tibetan non-lemma forms (1 c, 13 e)
- ► Tibetan symbols (2 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Tibetan language"
This category contains only the following page.