All terms in Tibetan should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Tibetan.
Please see Wiktionary:About Tibetan for considerations about Tibetan entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Tibetan.
- Category:Tibetan lemmas: Tibetan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tibetan morphemes: Morphemes used to form Tibetan words.
- Category:Tibetan symbols: Tibetan characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Tibetan lexicons: Tibetan terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Tibetan etymologies: Tibetan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Tibetan: Categories with terms derived from Tibetan in various specific languages.
- Category:bo:All topics: Tibetan words categorized by subject.
- Category:Tibetan appendices: Miscellaneous information about Tibetan language.
- Category:Requests (Tibetan): Tibetan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User bo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tibetan.
- Category:Tibetan templates: Tibetan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
Pages in category "Tibetan language"
This category contains only the following page.